Worried about biking to work? Struggle to read the bus schedule? Think your family can’t survive with only one car? Looking for your dream-team carpool? Want to try an e-bike?
Whistler has an array of options for getting around that can fit your lifestyle!
Join AWARE and friends for a fun evening focused on transportation solutions that are better for people and planet.
This will be an interactive, open-conversation style event. You will have the opportunity to…
- Connect with bike buddies from your neighbourhood for tips and tricks on the routes they take and how to arrive in style.
- Meet locals who are championing the one car family lifestyle and find out how they make it work.
- Test a variety of e-bikes and check out a local champions cargo bike and airbag helmet!
- Get help with tuning up your bike.
- Discover options for travelling the Sea to Sky Corridor and to Vancouver.
- Sip delicious kombucha cocktails as you become the change you wish to see in the world.
Where: Whistler Public Library
When: June 12th, 6:30pm – 8pm
This event is free! See you there 🙂
Our thanks to..
Event sponsors: Whistler Public Library, Resort Municipality of Whistler, Tality Kombucha,
Event Partners: I Clean Commute, Ridebooker, POP, BC Transit.
And the Community Champions sharing their experiences with others.