Find everything and anything – household goods, kid and baby stuff, clothing, sporting goods, pet items, furniture and much, much more. Everyone can buy, everyone can sell!
- First come, first served!
- $25 (1 stall to sell from + one for your car)
- Setup 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Sell as much as you would like – all profits are yours to keep!
- Tables are not provided so please bring any display(s) you wish to use
- WCSS will be bringing the Re-Use-It Centre van at 1:00 p.m. to collect any acceptable unsold items you wish to donate
- Shop 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
- Admission is free!
- Tip: Remember your reusable bag
DATE & LOCATION
- Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Creekside Underground Parkade
- 2071 Lake Placid Rd, Whistler, BC
All proceeds go to AWARE, Whistler’s Environmental Charity. Thank you to Moving Mountains for Children for handing over this community loved event to our charitable cause. We look forward to carrying it on well into the future. Thank you to Whistler Blackcomb for donating the space to make the event possible.