Kids Nature Club
Have you heard about our Pro-D Day and Spring Break Nature Camps for the 2018/19 school year?
The AWARE Kids Nature Club has been educating local and visiting youth about all things environmental since 2007. See you at the next Kids Nature Club on the:
Last Sunday of Every Month at the Whistler Public Library from 10:00-11:30am.
These free sessions are focused on encouraging learning through fun interactive activities and are open to all, but are mainly intended for kids aged 5-11 (all kids must be accompanied by a parent). Past topics have included building solar powered cars, painting birdhouses and learning about local bird song, turning rubbish into art, being bear smart and creepy crawlies.
- January 27 | A Woodland Winter
- February 24 | Animal Tracks and Trails
- March 31 | Zero Waste Heroes
- April 28 | Plants with a Purpose
- May 26 | Welcome to the Jungle
- June 30 | Wilderness Survival
- July 28 | Wonderful Wetlands
- August 25 | Camouflaged Critters
- September 29 | Fall Frenzy
- October 27 | Spooky Species
- November 24 | Mad Scientists
- December | Reminder that there is no Kids Club in December
For more AWARE events:Take me to the Events Calendar
Thank you to the Whistler Public Library for their continual support and kindly donating their community space.